Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I had so many different ideas of what to name this post.
-seriously?
-really crappy timing (i mean, what are the odds?)
-karma (for sneaking out on monday night to go and get my birthday ice cream cone alone? never leave your family on fhe)
-good thing the kids weren't in the car
-mom said it was divine intervention and i would have gotten killed at the next light otherwise
-i REALLY value my alone time (i still got ice cream regardless)
-that scene in 'benjamin button' is still stupid
-seriously? (i think that's my favorite)

But really - how would you label this event: I was driving down Quincy, and bam! the passenger rear window shattered. From a guy trimming his yard.

So here is proof of my procrastination of telling Adam. I called but he didn't answer. Secretly I was glad b/c otherwise I wouldn't have been able to keep on going to Baskin Robbins. It was quite the internal debate.

2 comments:

Alicia Larsen Dabney said...

That's a hard core devotion to ice cream. ;)

Jeff and ReAnn said...

Well I say good for you for getting the ice cream. As long as its not raining outside, right?! You deserve it!