Thursday, December 11, 2008

golden girl

Lily turned 2 on December 2nd. We gave her a little baking set from Ikea and my mom got her a mini-apron. It was so cute to watch her copy me while we made sugar cookies for her birthday party.She had quite the drawn-out celebration this year: over Thanksgiving weekend we had a joint party for her and Mindy, our sister-in-law whose birthday is on December 3rd, in St. George (thanks to Terrell for buying all of that pizza and those cupcakes); a little birthday breakfast with my parents before driving home; our own family outing to our favorite Italian restaurant (no it wasn't the Olive Garden) followed by watching Kung Fu Panda while eating ice cream; and finally a little neighborhood get-together. I certainly enjoyed it! I don't think it's hit me yet how big she is getting - in that sense the binky helps me believe she is still a baby.

2 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Happy Birthday, Lily! Looks like she had a very special day(s). ;) She is getting big.

Ash said...

Nice Blog, and nice HOUSE I have never seen it I love the tile, on the floor and the back-splash, and the cupboards...... Beautiful Family!!