Monday, December 15, 2008

tv brains


We apparently have 2 of them.
As a side note, Lily has passed the first stage of adjusting to a little brother, and absolutely loves him. She shares everything with him: books, toys, food (although I am the one that"gives" it to him - e.i. I eat it), blankets, binkies. It's so nice. As my Dad would say, I certainly get the "warm fuzzies" when I see her pass up an opportunity to scratch him and instead gives him a hug and kiss. My goodness, what a change from before!

1 comment:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I haven't read your blog in awhile-really I haven't looked at very many. Anyway, Adam makes me laugh-as always (Eskimo), I like that Lily has a plan in the morning for breakfast and she is my kind of girl-I love ice cream, you were so busy with her birthday-she's lucky, and I am glad that she loves Jackson-what a sweet sister!