Tuesday, January 27, 2009

*blush*

I got on my hands and knees and scrubbed my kitchen floor and hallway. This was immediately following an incredibly embarrassing Activity Day of making bracelets with 15 girls and 2 women who got a glance at how truly negligent I have been with that slate (I totally recommend tile unless you have a maid to sweep and mop your floors). Adam asked whether or not I was a bit late for the 'nesting period.'

So Laura, you don't have to be afraid to come to my house.

3 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

I hate cleaning the floor. I think I just need to get a maid. I'm dreading the day Gregory will start crawling over to that part of the house.
Good job though. Looks good.

Laura said...

I am not afraid - ever! I totally understand! I am not cleaning my floor before playgroup on Tuesday, so you can see mine! :) I didn't even have your blog on my blog roll. I don't think we have ever really invited each other or talked a lot about blogs. But I am adding it now! Thanks for the fun night tonight! You are wonderful! And the champ for having 2 natural births! Seriously, I could never do it. I really do admire you for it. Sorry for being stupid and saying you sounded tired, after you had Jack. I didn't mean to offend, I was just concerned for you. You are a great friend!

The Hart Family said...

Hey, let's be blogging buddies! Sorry we didn't make it to the party on Sunday. It was a really long day and the kids and I were so tired! Thanks for being such a great friend.