Tuesday, May 26, 2009

long gone

For our anniversary and to celebrate not having a humongous bill from Jack's hospital stay, Adam surprised me with a new do. He apparently was attached to my long hair, and also didn't trust that I could spend enough time on short hair to look good. "You know, you're going to have to spend more than 5 minutes on it." I was so nervous, but after a week of having my hair down and Jackson and Lily yanking on it every chance they got, I was ready for a change. I also ended up being able to donate my hair to Locks of Love - that made it so much easier! 13 inches - although if I had cut it before nursing Jackson it probably would have been twice as thick.

4 comments:

Alicia Larsen Dabney said...

It looks so good! I love the new look on you!

Adam and Krysta said...

Wow! You look like a whole new woman! Have fun with it!

Britt-Marie said...

Fabulous! What a nice gift from Adam. I can't believe how long it was. I guess I haven't seen you in forever! 13 inches! Wow. It'll be great for summer. (p.s. I'm glad to hear you didn't end up having a huge bill. I know you were stressed about that.)

April said...

So cute!!! Laura told me you cut your hair, scary when its so long but you'll love it for summer.