Monday, August 17, 2009

more weekend travels

On Saturday we drove up to Idaho to visit Adam's Grandpa Ronald and Grandma Zelpha. I got to listen to the men's very interesting conversation, and Zelpha got her kitchen ransacked by the kids.On our way home, we stopped in Eden to check out the Balloon Festival's glow at dusk. I'm so glad we went! Lily was so excited to see all of the big balloons with the 'fire in them.'
Jackson was *so* excited. He just stared and stared, and started wiggling around wildly when the fire lit up. He also showed us his dance moves when we got close to the music stage.
It was a beautiful sight once the sky got darker.

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

I thought I commented on this. Anyway, that looks really cool. I bet it was an awesome sight with all of them. How neat to have family like that so close. I think that's really good that the kids get to spend time with them.