Tuesday, November 10, 2009

compensation

Yesterday I made rice krispie treats and actually ruined them! The sugar almost burned so they are a bit too crispy. I was telling Liz and she said she didn't know it was possible to mess them up, so I thought I would focus instead on some accomplishments of some people I'm related to.
Lily is pretty much potty trained, which is awesome. She occasionally has an accident (only wet, thank heavens!) and is such a trooper. It's pretty weird going on car trips to Salt Lake, Bear Lake, etc and having her in dry panties the whole day. She is getting so big!
Jackson is reading! No wonder as he adores his dad, who reads EVERY CHANCE HE GETS.
Terrel turned 60! He and Mckay did the right thing by visiting us to celebrate!
And last but certainly not least, as it is the reason we have a roof over our heads, is Adam got a promotion to Senior Accountant. Look at that fancy office with a window! He is amazing - I can't believe he hasn't gone crazy with how busy he has been this semester.

3 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Good job Lily! That's also quite an accomplishment on your part to Sabrina. Congrats to Adam on the promotion, that's pretty awesome.
And next time try doing the rice crispies in the microwave like I do, then you can't over cook it. ;)

Tyler said...

Wow! Congratulations to Adam, Terrell, Lily and Jackson. And it is a wonder that you can ruin rice crispy treats when you can make really complex desserts perfectly...

Tyler said...

That last comment was from amanda, I am on tyler's computer...