Saturday, October 31, 2009

a cheerleader and another monkey

Mckay came to hang out this year. It is always so fun to have him around; Xbox and all.
Some things to remember for future Halloweens:
"I want to wear a monkey suit like Jack!" (Lily)
"Sabrina, we are NOT going to be the lame family in the neighborhood and run out of candy. We need like 5 more bags."
Adam doubled over and me laughing so hard I cried at the replay of my attempt to play Halo.
And synonymous with Halloween: Britt's birthday. She doubled the long drive from CA to SG to visit us a few weeks ago. It was so neat to see her, Eleanor and Greg.
I love love love having company. Having excuses to cook and sit around doing nothing but talking is my kind of weekend!

2 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

I have to stop taking pictures with you- you look fabulous. I love that the girls are holding hands. I hope we can get together more and they can get to be friends too.

amanda said...

Seriously that is such a cute picture. You two look like twins with your little girls and boys! I love the Halloween quotes too.