Friday, October 9, 2009

togetherness and other activities

Jack got his first haircut, so Lily had to follow suit:
We trimmed their locks to prepare for our family pictures out at Antelope Island. We saw a bison! It was super exciting - Adam took this picture of me immediately following his comments to "move over, he's walking towards you" - hence the worried eyebrows. We thought it was pretty funny (me after I was back in the car).

Mom and Dad were here and we took a little trip to Salt Lake to see Aunt Carol, who has the coolest piece of property ON THE PLANET (in my opinion). Just like when I was a little girl, Lily got to gather eggs with her 2nd? cousin Brooklyn, and Jack had fun watching (being mesmerized by) the chickens and playing in the sand.


Getting flu shots and suckers.

Macey's is our favorite place to shop cart-wise, followed by Smith's which has the little kid cart that Lily pushes around while I hand her food and she replies with "thanks!"


Adam is busy busy busy. It's nice having these two to keep me company.

1 comment:

amanda said...

so much fun! I wish we were there to visit Aunt Carol's with you! I love that picture of Jack mesmerized. That's my favorite expression of his. course, his smile is pretty cute too... That's so great you cut both Lily and Jack's hair!