Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 years!!!!!!

After camping, Adam sent me off by myself to St. George for the week (it was really his idea). He returned for our 10 year high school reunion on Saturday. We went to the free get together at the park, which was a lot of fun. I am cheap; I just couldn't bring myself to buy dinner tickets for $40. Instead we went out to eat with Mindy and Jesse and went to a movie and spent $40. I did get to go out to lunch with Britt and Trav, though. So much fun. We seriously need to do that more often! Topics to remember: almost making Britt cry from laughing so hard about my pregnancy with Jack when I was so depressed I considered on a regular basis putting my kids up for adoption because Adam and I were going to get divorced because he thought I hated him and therefore didn't talk to me for 9 months; also Trav always coming out on top - NO MATTER WHAT. :D

3 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Thanks for lunch. Can't wait to get together again.

Russ and Em said...

Fun to hear from you! It is good to see how well you are doing.

kenzor said...

I like your idea better anyway, $40 for something you wouldn't enjoy as much as something else? Great alternative. Wish I could have seen you guys, it has been FOREVER.