Tuesday, May 13, 2014

madness in march

 We decided to move.  We found a house we liked with a yard we liked in an area we liked.  It's been about 6 weeks and I honestly don't know how some people do it as often as you hear.  Not fun!
Luckily Amanda spent her spring break here to help me get started with packing!  No doubt she saved my sanity.
Finally got good use out of this floor gym.  She loves it!  Lego gun courtesy of Jackson.  He was pretty excited when she would hold and try to eat it.
 Last day/night in the bassinet.  All 4 of my babies slept in here next to us.  I listed it on KSL, and had someone ask about it.  I ended up not being able to give it up!  Thankfully we have enough room to store it in this house.  And hopefully it isn't the start of keeping too much stuff....
 Ada and Sam with Amanda.  Did I mention how lucky I am that she came and helped me.  She makes everything fun.
 And she makes everything yummy!
 Luckily we moved before this 2 year old started being terrible....
 Lily taking a selfie.
 Chubby thighs!  So far she has passed the other 3 in packing on the pounds.
Jackson taking a break from the Wii.  Because that is all he was doing while I was packing.

No comments: