Wednesday, August 13, 2008

walking

So now that I am not lounging around in bed or on the couch for most of the day due to low iron levels, I am trying to take advantage of these cool mornings and go for walks on the Ogden River Parkway at the mouth of the canyon. It has been pretty windy when I've been there, keeping the heat down, and Lily seems to enjoy herself. Although in this picture the wind was blowing super hard so she was a bit worried.
This is a wonderful trail - it follows right along side the river, with tons of trees for shade and with the water level really high, the sounds are so relaxing. And the mountains are so beautiful!

1 comment:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I really am so glad that you started a blog (now I won't feel so far away!). It is fun to see all the things that you guys are doing. I should have walked more while I was pregnant-I hate the extra weight that I have. I miss walking with you in the morning-I find it so much easier to go with a friend.