Monday, April 20, 2009

catch up

We spent the weekend in St. George. Yesterday I was glad to come home. Jack is still a bit under the weather, which means I get no sleep, and I don't feel too great either. So it wasn't the best vacation - although I think Adam would disagree:Here's Adam after 5 hours of paintballing. I couldn't believe the welts on his legs and arms! Later that day he took Lily to the Kite Festival while Jack and I napped. Lily loves spending time with her aunts and uncles. (Thanks Mindy for the pictures!)
I have to admit - Lily was amazing this trip. Usually it is a nightmare to get her to sleep when we're in St. George, since there's so much going on and she *hates* the pack'n'play. This time I set aside a spot on the ground for "Lily's bed" and when she wanted to go to bed for a nap and bedtime, she would.
And here is spoiled Jack. He got up so much at night I brought him in the king sized bed. He liked taking naps here, and slept good during the day.
This was my last weekend with Amanda before she moves to Colorado. It's so sad to think about. Adam said as long as we're living away from family, we might as well live in New York or something. I kind of agree.

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

K Sabrina, I'm just going to say it. You need to buy a new camera. Or clean your lens or something. You take such cute pictures I hate to see them all fuzzy.
p.s. glad you are home safely. Sorry to hear Jackson isn't feeling well. Hope you both get some sleep now.