Wednesday, April 8, 2009

did you hear anything?

Today was demolition day. My cousin Andrew and uncle Kevin came and took out the tile in our basement. It involved a jackhammer and a LOT of noise for about 6 hours. Lily and Jack didn't really mind. They both took naps during the racket - I couldn't believe it!Sunday night was actually the first night we attempted to have them in the same room. After today, I don't know why I was so worried about them waking each other up. It has been okay so far, and now that I know what Lily can sleep through, I'm going to let Jack cry himself back to sleep if he wakes up again.
I love having them together. I think the older Jack gets the more fun they are going to have when they wake up in the morning. I also think Lily likes not being alone. They are good kids.

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

I'm jealous. What's your trick?