Sunday, July 19, 2009

swim swim swim

Lily and Jack's recent favorite activity. We spent quite a lot of time at the Slemboski's pool in St. George last weekend. Jack loved the slide, and once Lily was in Jack's holder, she loved it too. I was hiding inside with the air conditioning. I can't believe how freaking hot it was down there. I felt like I was constantly drinking. One night we had Janet babysit and we went up to Skyline to look at the city and enjoy some ice cream. It was around 10 p.m. - I guessed it was about 90 degrees - Janet's car said 101. The original purpose of our trip was to see Jordan and Brook get married. So nice, except for we brought a play-keychain that Lily pushed right in the middle of the ceremony so there was a nice 'death ray' sound before Brook said yes. Adam insisted on bringing the kids - I was fully against it. :)

We also got to see our now 2nd most recent nephew, Jesse and Mindy's son Lincoln Hunter. He was still in the NICU when we went to visit, but what a cutie. So tiny. We're (hopefully) not going back until September, so I was happy that we got to see him. And we're so glad he's home now. Congratulations to his parents!And Liz had her baby, too! She was at the hospital at 10:05 p.m. and had him at 11:05 p.m., but managed to get an epidural. I really really hope I forget that fact the next time I'm in labor... I haven't seen any pictures, but they named him Chase Sterling. I can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

Wow, that's an eventful week! That pool looks cool. I still haven't taken Gregory. I'm not sure how to handle two kids at a pool.
Hurray for Liz.