Monday, July 6, 2009

too much time inbetween

Nathan and Alicia finally made it to Utah! So we were able to meet little Eve. What a beauty! She didn't warm up to me too much (I got to hold her once)....and cried a lot when Jack tousled her hair or yelled at her....and didn't really appreciate Lily taking her toys and yogurt puffs....but it was so neat to see her. And her parents, who brought me gorgeous earrings as a thank you for having them stay here. I can't wait until Thanksgiving; I think Eve, Jack and Henry will play really well together.

Here is Nathan wishing he had had twins:But he'll probably settle for just having 2 more real fast so he can have lots of moments like this.Just kidding. (Especially since they pay ~$15 an hour for babysitters!!!! Thank heavens for 11 year old girls.) I totally didn't think to get a picture of Adam and Eve. Maybe in November!

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

How fun they got to come visit. It's so neat they're all so close in age. that's funny about Adam and Eve, I didn't even think about that.