Thursday, December 31, 2009

ending 2009

Adam and I went to Vegas a few days after Christmas (my present to him). He had a dream he was going to win $5 million dollars, so of course he had to try out the slots. He sure was itching to go on the tables though, where his true talent shines!
"Sabrina, don't put this up on the blog."
At 'trevi', the fountain of the gods.
Lame! We leave our kids for the night and end up spending time in F.A.O. Schwartz.
On our arrival back in St. George, Dad was moving his office. He sold his practice and is "retired." Ha! He has yet to take even a half day - he was even in the new place most of Saturday. It felt like the end of an era. I spent hundreds of hours looking out those doors when I worked as his secretary.It has been a good year. Lily and Jackson are at such a fun age. I love this picture of them switching roles - Lily was pushing Jackson last January!

No comments: