Monday, December 7, 2009

pretty pink birthday princess

Lily is now 3 years old! What a gem. She's been so sweet this week, I'm sure it helps that my stress levels are significantly decreased from Thanksgiving being over.
Boualay took these pictures. We apparently haven't showed her how to smile for the camera.
And here she is blowing out her candles - and maybe hoping someone would put the cake in her mouth?
Prior to last Wednesday, if anyone asked if she was 3 years old she would say "Not yet! December 2nd." It is so fun to have another person around to talk to. If I ask her to help me with something or if she would like something, she answers "yeah sure mom!" most of the time. I have to say I am excited she is not 2 anymore.

2 comments:

mindy said...

So cute! I love picture of her blowing out her birthday candles! Happy Birthday, Lily!

Britt-Marie said...

Happy Birthday Lily! She sounds like a sweet little helper. I hope she had a fun birthday. Those are some great faces.