Tuesday, December 8, 2009

mischief

Jackson is the one whose idea it was to go behind the tree. I thought their legs sticking out were pretty cute, so I took some pictures.I should have wondered why she was trying to hide.Right about now is when I realized they had crayons. Which I'm pretty sure were Lily's idea, although she tells me it was both her's and Jack's. Adam and I got a good laugh out of their fancy artwork on the walls. It's so fun seeing them work together, even if it does mean mischief!

As a side note to their getting older, I realized today that this is the first time since March of 2006 that I am not pregnant, nursing, or both. Wow. I feel like going to Italy (without the kids).

4 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Sounds like Jackson and Gregory are going to be good friends. You're such a nice mom to think it was cute. I'm sure I would have lost my temper. That is pretty cute that they were behind the tree. (We've yet to set up our 3 ft artificial one- is yours real?! Jealous.) Looks like they are playing together well.

amanda said...

What little sneaks! So cute. and Happy Birthday to Lily! 3 is a really big one! (I guess they are all big until 14)

mAtt aNd TaMaRa sMith said...

Your kids are getting so big! We have not yet started drawing on the walls but, Franklin and Madison both like to head to the bathroom for some toilet paper flushing time. Did you know if you stick the end of the toilet paper in the toilet and flush it just unrolls by itself. I now have to hide the toilet paper from them both. Merry Christmas!

Steele Hendershot said...

So Cute, Jack is getting big!