Saturday, December 27, 2014

there went the year

So quickly!  Christmas was two days ago.  The six weeks or so were quite painful as I worked through cutting the Ogden ties at the same time as sending large amounts of never-to-be-seen again money towards our still-for-sale home up there.  Needless to say, I was a much more pleasant person to be around once I woke up and realized that I could look forward to the future with hope and optimism instead of despair and longing for my old life.  So that was nice, and the counseling fees not terribly expensive. :)
 I love these pictures even though my heart still hurts to think of the time they were taken - the last few weeks in Ogden.  When I think about this year I don't feel like Ada's first year went by quickly - just the year in general.  Even with all of the craziness of moving twice I still had lots of quiet times to enjoy this cutie.
 One of her favorite things to do was get in the fireplace.  Super annoying and dirty!
 Waiting for Daddy to come home from St. George and our final week apart.
 Jackson waiting for Matt and Jana (with Carson) to come get him for a sleepover.  Lily went as well and it was nice to just have the two little ones to worry about for those last few hours of cleaning up the house.
 This kid.  His 2nd birthday was a waffle with a candle, and here he is with a crepe.  Hopefully his 4th birthday won't be so hectic.  Although this was just his birthday celebration with Adam before he left; we did have cupcakes and presents with Grandma (who was the other lifesaver this move) later on in the day.  Now that he is almost 3 years and 3 months old I can say I liked 2 a heck of a lot better.  Man he can wear me down, some days by about 8:05 a.m.  But time passes, and we all love Isaac so much, as what family doesn't need a real live firecracker as a child/sibling???

No comments: