Thursday, August 27, 2015

Girls at the beach

Accompanying email...
Love this picture.  I will always remember the combined effort to get Mom up the sandy, steep hill at the end of our long walk along the beach together.  We were all laughing like little girls.  So much that people turned to see what we were laughing at.  I suddenly felt so lucky, so grateful for a mom and sisters that I can laugh with.  Laughs of the best kind, deep belly laughs that make me forget everything else and appreciate the happiness of life.  I love you all so much.
Love, Liz

Was this picture the final winner also because of my monster arm?  Haha!  That is some crazy perspective!  (hopefully...)  - Sabrina

I mean, in real life my arm isn't bigger than all of our heads, right?  -Sabrina

Oh my word I just looked at it again and I am totally laughing out loud.  Let's take more tomorrow night!  Hahaha!!! -Liz

Wow, Sabey, your arm IS huge and I look skinny.  Great photo!  -Mom

Hey Sabey,
I hear the 49ers are looking for a new half back.  With those shoulders you are a shoo-in!  -Dad

1 comment:

amanda said...

Haha! Good times! That was so much fun. Your arm really isn't that big, Sabrina. (just in case you are still worried about it)