Tuesday, September 16, 2008

haircut

Lily got her first haircut! We're getting Jackson's pictures taken tomorrow and I was super worried about Lily looking okay if she was going to be in any of them, since I have no knack whatsoever in the hair department. I asked Delena, Lily's favorite person, who does hair, and she came over and gave her such a cute look that takes very low maintenance. I was a bit sad to have her cut off her curls, but truthfully it was getting to the mullet stage, so ultimately I was very pleased.

3 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

You are funny. Congratulations Lily on your first haircut. As soon as you get the pictures be sure to post them on your blog.

Britt-Marie said...

Wow. How fun. You are so on top of things Sabrina. I haven't even thought about taking Gregory in for pictures. And Eleanor has never had a haircut. I hope you saved a lock of it for her scrapbook. Can't wait to see those pictures.

barbaraence said...

:) I'm thinking about taking Laura to get her haircut too! Can I have your e-mail so that I can invite you to our blog? E-mail me @ barbara.ence@gmail.com