Sunday, September 28, 2008

name and a blessing

Jackson was blessed last week by Adam. Janet bought this matching onesie and tie for my boys - how cute is that? It was a beautiful blessing, and Jackson was apparently awake and just looking around during it. He is quite pleasant.
We gave our families pretty short notice (about 4 days), so we were very grateful that people showed up. Adam's parents, Mckay, Jesse and Mindy, and my parents came from St. George; the Hendershots from Springville; Amanda and Tyler from Orem (with little Henry! What a cutie!); Liz and Jared, Amy and Phil from Salt Lake; and my uncle Dave and wife Lynnette from Layton. All in all there was 19 adults, 2 teenagers, and 14 kids/babies. Lucky for us the weather was beautiful and so we weren't all squished inside to eat. Thank you for everyone that came! And thank you Mindy for taking this picture. We need a new camera so bad.
(the next day at my midwife appt I weighed 143. I can't decide whether that is a good or bad thing.)

No comments: