Saturday, September 6, 2008

Validation

Yesterday I was talking with Amanda about our labors (she had her baby on Wednesday), and I mentioned how Jackson had come out with his hand up next to his face. She was kind of shocked and said that she was reading in a book about how rare that is and how much more painful it's supposed to be. So I looked it up on the internet and found out that it is called a compound birth and is considered a rare abnormality. Awesome! I feel totally validated now for screaming so much and swearing three times (although twice *was* in German - that's not as bad, right?)

2 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

LOL You are so hilarious! You never mentioned to me that his hand was up by his face! Wow! You are superwoman, aren't you?! (and btw, Kurt wants to know what swear words you were screaming in German.) Anyway, yes, I would say you are completely validated.

sabrina said...

the only one frau b told us about - tell kurt i wouldn't go about researching that kind of thing. ;)