Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 months

(Even Jack is surprised he's that old)
Jack's 2 month mark was on Friday. His stats are pretty much opposite of Lily's: Weight was 12 lbs 15 oz (75%), length 24 inches (90%), head circumfrence 40.6 cm (50%). Lily always had a big head and low weight. :)
What a precious boy! I seriously don't know how he's getting bigger he eats so rarely (at least what I remember from Lily). He's been a super good sleeper since his first week home, and I usually just get up once a night. I've been able to take him to work and he's been such a trooper.
The other night I left the kids with Adam for about an hour and when I got home, Adam accused me of spoiling Jack so much that he couldn't put him down. I admit it! He's such a cutie and just smiles and coos for me as long as I smile at him. And my other excuse has to do with Lily: someone needs to protect the little guy from his big sister - the marks on his face just recently healed from her scratching spree last week. Good thing she's such a cutie too.

3 comments:

Alicia Larsen Dabney said...

Wow, he's so adorable!

I don't know how you do it with two, though. I can barely manage my cat's tantrums against Eve but if I had a toddler that was adjusting to things I'd probably have pulled all my hair out by now.

This gets easier, right? (Eve just had a rough, wakeful night.) ;)

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Jack is so big-I thought Hurley was I guess I'm wrong. He is so cute and I love Lily (her heels are to die for!) Good for you to have two sleeping toddlers and a sleeping baby. You are amazing!!!

Peg and Her Story said...

He is so big!! I wish we could've seen him before we left. I love that you are calling him Jack, that would've been my first pick for boy name, but Ben's not going for it...I guess it's just as well! Good work, he looks so happy & healthy!