Monday, October 20, 2008

GORGEOUS

I fell in love with the Top of Utah this weekend. Our foliage is so incredibly gorgeous, I can't believe I haven't wrecked the car gawking at all of the bright colors. On Saturday we drove up to Logan for our family tradition of visiting my alma mater and checking out the canyon. I was worried that last weekend's snow would have ruined the colors with too much cold, but we certainly weren't disappointed.

(I made Adam take pictures out the car window)

Other than that we went shopping and got Lily those stylin' boots she's wearing in the top picture, and had lunch at the Mandarin Garden. We usually go to Le Nonne, a nice Italian restaurant, but thought it would be a bad idea with two kids.

Lily's fortune read "A great pleasure in life is doing what others say you can't." I think I'm going to frame it and hang it in her room.

3 comments:

barbaraence said...

awesome fortune!!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Oh, the canyon is so pretty! I am glad that last week's cold weather and snow didn't ruin all of the colors. I like Lily's boots. She is such a cute girl!

Britt-Marie said...

Looks beautiful! That's such a neat tradition that you have. I wish I could be in Provo right now. That's a cute idea with the fortune. I still have nothing hanging up in Eleanor's room... or anywhere in the house.