Wednesday, October 15, 2008

happy thoughts

1. The snow from Sunday melted. I was excited when I woke up to see the ground white, but when it was still coming down at noon? Not so much. Last year's winter memories started flooding my mind and I spiraled downhill so fast that before we left for church I was hurling things around the house, about two minutes away from either losing it completely or packing my bags to live in St. George until next May. (Poor Adam - he seemed okay with it and even took some artistic photos of our roses.)

2. Miracle of miracles: The DMV today had NO LINES. I was in and out in under 5 minutes with Jack. Freaking awesome - and well deserved in my opinion, as obtaining our salvaged title for the honda has had way too many setbacks.

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

Well, I'm glad it ended up melting. Snow is fun, but mostly just when it's new. The best is when it stays for a couple of days and then melts and then snows again (repeating this pattern). And that's pretty awesome about the DMV.