Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i feel so popular!

(I was tagged!)

(Eight) Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. The Office
2. House
3. Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune (only with Adam, who I totally waste every time.)
4. Bones

Eight Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I cleaned the bathroom before 9:30 a.m.
2. I hosted the upcoming neighborhood play group (no one used my clean bathroom).
3. I went to work.
4. My visiting teachers came.
5. I didn't make dinner for the second time this week.
6. Adam and I suffered through 45 minutes of running errands with Lily whining/screaming/crying for her binky.
7. I nursed Jackson.
8. I had cookies for lunch.

(Eight) Six Favorite Places to Eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. The Pasta Factory (Pizza is OK too)
3. The Spaghetti Factory
4. Quizno's
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Pier 49 Pizza

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. 6 weeks post partum on Sunday!
2. Playgroup on Tuesday mornings to get established.
3. Family pictures up at Snowbasin next Thursday.
4. Foot surgery next Friday so I'm not limping around anymore.
5. Book club (I might be in another one!)
6. Holidays.
7. Triathlons next Spring and Summer.
8. Adam coming home from work.

Eight Things on My Wish List
1. Vitamix
2. A bike to train for triathlons
3. Basement finished for Lily to have a nice play area
4. School loans to be paid off
5. A prepared square foot garden in my backyard
6. Anything I want from the catalog "The Joyful Child"
7. A new wardrobe that somebody else with fashion and style picks out for me
8. Jackson to nurse off my fat as well as Lily did

(Eight) Four People I Tag
1. Britt
2. Amanda
3. Alicia
4. Krysta
5. And that's about the majority of the people who regularly check my blog

4 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I'm so glad that you did this!! I had no idea you were planning on getting your foot operated on. I will be out of town until the next Sunday, but if there is ANYTHING I can do to help, please tell me. I had a lot of fun today. Thanks for inviting me.

amanda said...

great post! Yes I do frequent your blog. but no way, I'm not going to take your tag. I think they are silly (not the people who do them, just the tags). also - you should open your comments to people's names/urls. I don't want to be known as koreagirl...
And I think Jackson is nursing your fat off way faster than Henry is mine!

amanda said...

what's with the foot operation?

Britt-Marie said...

Amanda, I think you should do the tag. :P Just think, people will get to know new stuff about you they might not have realized and get a deeper insight to who you are. Good job on cleaning your bathroom, Sabrina. Mine sure could use a good scrub down.